For this type of windows, we developed two glass panels and placed them one above the other. The upper tightly fixed and not equipped with the opening function, and the bottom can be opened by sliding up, as well as it leans, which facilitates the cleaning of glass in the house.
Our company manufactures windows, focusing on creating a balance in products. For the production of windows, we only use stainless steel and are designed in such a way that the user can easily open and close them and that they do not require any time adjustment.
These windows are available with a depth of 3-1 / 4 “in different series, for example, Coronado. Each series is equipped with a special design that creates a visual line of the window, allowing the upper and lower edges of the window to be aligned throughout its width, regardless of whether it is open or not.
If you are in front of choosing which window type is best suited to your home, then pay attention to the characteristics given below and compare them. You can count on the fact that our representative will gladly show you all the combinations and samples and will provide full professional assistance in all matters that you will encounter.
- AAMA “GOLD” label certified (American Architectural Manufacturers Association).
- NFRC Thermal Performance Certified (National Fenestration Rating Council).
- Passed voluntary stringent “Forced Entry” resistance test.
- Engineered for added security: Exterior glazed means the insulated glass-to-frame seal can only be penetrated from inside the home.
- “Pull-tight” cam lock design and continuous interlocking metal reinforced meeting rails provide tamper-proof security and weather-tight performance.
- Architectural beveled frame and sash creates a refined, elegant and uniform appearance across the interior and exterior of the home.
- Contoured integral pull rail for clean, smooth lines and easy operation. (Not a snap-on piece.)
- Integral screen pull rail provides even distribution for effortless removal.
- BetterVue “micro” screen mesh provides 20% more optical clarity, increased airflow and insect protection.
- Double-strength glass standard, 3/4″ overall insulated glass unit thickness for maximum energy efficiency.
- Platinum Elite™ triple-chambered silicone foam spacer provides lower U-factors, sound transmission, and condensation resistance.
- Fresh-air ventilation latches provide air flow while preventing window from opening further.
- Fusion-welded corners (.080 wall thickness) with multiple insulation chambers for superior energy efficiency and watertight strength.
- “Compression” glazing bead forms a gasket around the insulated glass unit for a watertight seal.
- Dual-wall glazing structure on frame and sash dramatically reduces condensation.
- FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY: Accidental glass breakage, parts, labor and fully transferable.