If the window shape does not have angles 4 90 ‘, you can safely call it geometric. The list of our offers is “Trappings”, “Semicircles”, “Triangles” and many others. If you are looking for a unique and unusual look of your home, then our geometric windows with a great variety of shapes and sizes will help you with the creation of an unsurpassed design.
- We care for safety and that is why our engineers improved exterior glaze, so that the window could be broken only fromthe inside the house.
- Frame and sash that were architecturally slanted make your house looks elegant, neat and nice.
- Glass units were thickened to 3/4″ for maximal EE, due to double-strength standard.
- To reduce acoustic transmission, U-factors and resistance of condensation we use Platinum Elite triple-chambered silicone foam spacer.
- For maximal EE and waterproof strength we make fusion-welded corners with numerous insulation chambers (wall thickness is .080).
- A gusket is formed around the insulated glazing by glassing stop’s “compression”, thus makes it waterproof.
- In order to reduce condensation on sash and frame, a dual-wall glazing structure is used.
- Life-time warranty. You may not be afraid of accidental glass breakage! Labor, replacement parts and transfer – included.
- Our windows were certified by American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA “Gold”label)
- They were also certified by National Fenestration Rating Council Thermal Performance.
- Our windows passed voluntary stringent test on resistance “Forced Entry”.
Since Geometric Windows have custom shapes, there is great flexibility for custom grid layouts as well.