For this type of windows, we developed two glass panels and placed them one above the other. The upper tightly fixed and not equipped with the opening function, and the bottom can be opened by sliding up, as well as it leans, which facilitates the cleaning of glass in the house.
Our company manufactures windows, focusing on creating a balance in products. For the production of windows, we only use stainless steel and are designed in such a way that the user can easily open and close them and that they do not require any time adjustment.
You can order these windows with frame 2-7 / 8 from different series, for example, Catalina and Del Mar. If you want to complement your project with other types of windows, bays and onions, for example, you can mix Catalina, the Del Mar series and Coronado. All three series are equipped with a special design that allows you to have the widest viewing area. This means that regardless of whether the window is open or not, its lower and upper edges will be aligned altitude.
Some people want to have the widest view, and because Del Mar-E and Catalina-E have been designed to give the best possible panorama and for this they have a narrower frame. These windows were designed to open as much space as possible, which would be useful in the event of an emergency escape. Anlin offers a great selection of all types of windows and is always ready to help you with the choice.
If you still can not decide which window type is most suitable for your home, then pay attention to the characteristics listed below and compare them.
- We care for safety and that is why our engineers improved exterior glaze, so that the window could be broken only fromthe inside the house.
- Frame and sash that were architecturally slanted make your house looks elegant, neat and nice.
- Glass units were thickened to 3/4″ for maximal EE, due to double-strength standard.
- To reduce acoustic transmission, U-factors and resistance of condensation we use Platinum Elite triple-chambered silicone foam spacer.
- For maximal EE and waterproof strength we make fusion-welded corners with numerous insulation chambers (wall thickness is .080).
- A gusket is formed around the insulated glazing by glassing stop’s “compression”, thus makes it waterproof.
- In order to reduce condensation on sash and frame, a dual-wall glazing structure is used.
- Life-time warranty. You may not be afraid of accidental glass breakage! Labor, replacement parts and transfer – included.
- Our windows were certified by American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA “Gold”label)
- They were also certified by National Fenestration Rating Council Thermal Performance.
- Our windows passed voluntary stringent test on resistance “Forced Entry”.
Glass Patterns — In addition to the clear, Low-E glass (standard), all windows can be ordered with any of the following glass patterns:
V-Groove glass has a pattern that is precision engraved on the side of the glass that faces the insulating air space. This provides an elegant, decorative effect while leaving your windows smooth and easy to clean. V-Groove glass is available in the following styles:
Insulated Glass Unit — All Anlin replacement windows are built standard with one of two exclusive Glazing Systems: Infinit-e Plus High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System. Both lead the industry in thermal performance.
Sound Pack— In addition to saving energy, Sound Pack (SP) greatly reduces the transmission of noise from outside your home to the inside – making your home even quieter.
Safety / Tempered Glass— All Anlin replacement windows can be ordered with optional tempered glass, which if broken, disintegrates into hundreds of small pieces, thereby helping prevent a possible injury.