Anlin Malibu doors are available in one of two exclusive glazing systems: Infinit-e ™ (standard) Plus High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm ™ (optional) Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System. Each of these systems is the undisputed leader in the field of thermal and energy-efficient performance.
- AAMA “GOLD” label certified (American Architectural Manufacturers Association).
- NFRC Thermal Performance Certified (National Fenestration Rating Council).
- Passed voluntary stringent “Forced Entry” resistance test.
- Engineered for added security: Exterior glazed means the insulated glass-to-frame seal can only be penetrated from inside the home.
- “Pull-tight” cam lock design and continuous interlocking metal reinforced meeting rails provide tamper-proof security and weather-tight performance.
- Architectural beveled frame and sash creates a refined, elegant and uniform appearance across the interior and exterior of the home.
- Contoured integral pull rail for clean, smooth lines and easy operation. (Not a snap-on piece.)
- Integral screen pull rail provides even distribution for effortless removal.
- BetterVue “micro” screen mesh provides 20% more optical clarity, increased airflow and insect protection.
- Double-strength glass standard, 3/4″ overall insulated glass unit thickness for maximum energy efficiency.
- Platinum Elite™ triple-chambered silicone foam spacer provides lower U-factors, sound transmission, and condensation resistance.
- Fresh-air ventilation latches provide air flow while preventing window from opening further.
- Fusion-welded corners (.080 wall thickness) with multiple insulation chambers for superior energy efficiency and watertight strength.
- “Compression” glazing bead forms a gasket around the insulated glass unit for a watertight seal.
- Dual-wall glazing structure on frame and sash dramatically reduces condensation.
- FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY: Accidental glass breakage, parts, labor and fully transferable.
SLIDING & FIXED PANEL OPTIONS
Width: from 5′ to 12′
Insulated Glass Unit — All Anlin Replacement Sliding Patio Doors are built standard with one of two exclusive Glazing Systems: Infinit-e Plus High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System. Both lead the industry in thermal performance.
Safety / Tempered Glass — All Anlin Replacement Sliding Patio Doors come standard with optional tempered glass, which if broken, disintegrates into hundreds of small pieces, thereby helping prevent a possible injury.